User-Generated Content Guidelines
The following provisions apply to user-generated content posted, or submitted for posting, to Virtual Medical Centre.
By submitting content to Virtual Medical Centre, you agree to the following provisions, which may be amended from time to time.
- You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you post or submit.
- You agree that you will not post or submit any content that:
- is defamatory, obscene, or abusive;
- violates or infringes upon the proprietary, publicity, or privacy rights of any third party;
- violates or encourages the violation of any applicable local, state, national, or international law, rule, or regulation; or
- is otherwise inappropriate.
- You agree not to post or submit any personal information of another (including, without limitation, protected health information).
- You will indemnify Virtual Medical Centre from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the content you post or submit.
- You understand and agree that Virtual Medical Centre is not responsible for content posted or submitted for posting by third parties.
- The editors of Virtual Medical Centre, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to reject, edit, remove, or otherwise alter any content submitted or posted for any reason. Virtual Medical Centre reserves the right, in its sole discretion to revoke a user's privilege to submit or post content to Virtual Medical Centre.
- By posting or submitting content to Virtual Medical Centre, you authorise for your name to be published and you represent that you have done so accurately.
- Once your submission is posted, you will not have the right to have it removed or edited.
- You agree to post or submit content to Virtual Medical Centre only for non-commercial purposes.
- Submissions to Virtual Medical Centre must be comprehensible and written in the English language.
Popular Health Topics Dates:
|Created: 17/3/2010||Modified: 19/3/2010|
List Health Topics by Medical Area
Australia’s leading source for trustworthy medical information written by health professionals.
Please be aware that we do not give advice on your individual medical condition,
Parenting information is available at Parenthub.com.au
|^ Back to Top|